And I'm Off!

The last few days were a whirlwind of packing, calling friends and family, and cuddling my cats! Now I'm finally at JFK waiting to board flight QF12 to Los Angeles! That flight is only 6 hours long. From there I will board another flight to take me to Melbourne which will be 16 hours long! I'm both excited and nervous. I have plenty of things with me from books to movies to keep me occupied on the plane, but it's still an extremely long flight.

When I arrive in Melbourne I'll have a car waiting for me to take me to Monash University where I can get the key to my on campus suite. I'll be staying in a studio style apartment building where all students have their own room, bathroom, and kitchenette; but also have access to game rooms, common rooms, and dining areas. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to meet some new people.

Next time you hear from me, it will be from Melbourne, Australia!

At JFK saying good bye to my parents and getting ready to
board my flight to Melbourne.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diving on the Peninsula

Queenscliff Marine Discovery Center